International Conference on Smart City and
September 15-16, 2018, Hefei, Anhui, China
The prospective authors of the conference are kindly invited to submit full text papers including results, tables, figures and references. Full text papers (.pdf or .doc) will be accepted. All submitted papers should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical related to the topics of the conference.
All of the submitted papers to the conference will be distributed to the IPC members for reviewing. Each paper is limited to 6-8 pages normally, papers less than 6 pages will not be accepted, papers more than 8 pages will be charged for additional page(s), and the maximum length for each paper will be limited to 12 pages. Please follow the template provided on the website of the Conference. Please follow the format and the requirements carefully.
The papers submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. The manuscripts should follow the style of the conference and are subject to both review and editing.
Prospective authors are invited to submit full papers including results, figures and references.
On submission, all papers undergo initial screening for suitability for the ICSCIB 2018 by the Conference Program Chairs. Suitable papers will be sent to at least two independent referees chosen by the Chairs, and the reports from the referees are then considered by the Chairs, who will make the final decision.
The organizing committee of ICSCIB 2018 makes a special statement concerning contributions as follows:
1. All of the papers contributed to ICSCIB 2018 must be new papers which have not been published in any journals or publications, and the copyrights of the papers should not have been demised to any institution, organization or individual.
2. Several kinds of papers are to be declined by ICSCIB 2018:
1)Pseudo-papers which are incompetent in reasoning and devoid of any statistics, experiments or designs;
3)Papers translated by translation software; and
4)Papers irrelevant to the theme and scope of this conference.
3. ICSCIB 2018 takes a tough position to plagiarism. All papers registered will be tested for plagiarism. Any paper that fails to pass the plagiarism detection will be sent back to the author(s).
4. ICSCIB 2018 earnestly requests paper-contributors to scrupulously abide by academic ethics. ICSCIB 2018 also objects to repeated submission of one paper and withdrawal of papers without reason.
5. In order to strengthen the supervision and examination of papers and to ensure the quality of papers, the administration team of ICSCIB 2018 will examine each paper for several workdays. Please be patient.